Thursday, June 12, 2014

Where Do I Begin?

Hi, my name is Carlye. This is my blog. Wow, that was a really lame intro. But really, how do you start these things? Clearly, this is my first blog. Anyway, I decided to start this page because for the past year and a half I have been an aspiring Wardrobe Stylist, and more and more often, I am being told by people within the fashion industry and my peers, "Hey, you should start a blog!" Why? I'm not too sure, but I'm willing to try anything. Now, let's get something straight here. I am by NO MEANS an expert in fashion. I like what I like, and I know what I know.  Also, although I have a degree in Communications and have taken MANY writing courses, I may not be the best writer, so please, excuse any and ALL grammatical errors.

Now, on to the good stuff. I really wanted to create a page where a girl can come to indulge and perhaps obsess over the less important and more frivolous things in life, such as; fashion, make-up, hair, fitness and maybe a recipe or two. (I don't cook, but I hear it's something I should learn if I don't want to be single forever.) Oh, and I'm single. So maybe if I come across a great dating tip, I may post that as well.


To be honest,  I'm a pretty busy person and don't know how I will find time to keep up with this blog, but I am up for the challenge. I'm considering this my "new year's resolution" in June. I promise, my very best to keep this site constantly updated and if one day you stumble across a post that may seem like a random rant, I assure you it's because I am tired, or maybe had one too many glasses of wine. I may also treat this like a diary, where I come to share my thoughts, so let the judging begin! ;)


I want to thank everyone in advance that will be periodically checking up on this blog! (friends, family, 'Hi, mom!') You all have been such great supporters and I am really excited about this new found "hobbie" of mine!


xo,

-c


No comments:

Post a Comment